Awards & Recognition
Andrie is proud of our work in marine transportation. Since 1988, we have been recognized by our industry and acknowledged by our customers. Our awards include:
- BP Shipping chose the Tug Karen Andrie / Barge Endeavour as the recipient of their 2010 Ship of the Year (Partner Vessel) for efforts above and beyond expected performance levels with respect to HSSE and the creation of a HSSE culture onboard.
- American Maritime Safety; Safety Advisory Committee selected Andrie the Responsible Vessel Carrier in recognition of our dedication to preserving the marine environment and promoting safe vessel navigation, operation and maritime work practices.
- The National Safety Council awarded us the 2009 recipient of the Occupational Excellence Achievement Award for having a 50% lower accident rate than the 2008 industry average.
- American Maritime Safety awarded Andrie the Safe Working Practices Award
- National Weather Service recognized the tugs Karen Andrie and Rebecca Lynn for Outstanding Reporting
- Asphalt Institute Membership Longevity Award
Andrie’s safety record is exemplary and leads the industry in environmentally responsible and reliable transportation service.